The Avaya B179 is a tabletop SIP conferencing speakerphone that provides superior voice quality for small and midsize conferencing rooms.
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Wideband audio - Supports G.722 HD voice on IPO 8.0 or higher
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Supported on IP Office 7.0 or higher
- Requires Essential Edition, available voice compression channels (VCM 32/64 or IP500 Combination ATM card), and available Avaya IP Endpoint license