The Plantronics Blackwire C-510 Monaural Headset connects to your computer via a corded USB cable so you can make PC telephony calls. The headset features a flexible boom arm as well as noise-cancelling microphones that capture your voice without ambient background noises. For comfort, it sports a single leatherette padded ear cup, which folds flat for easy storage. Plantronics has armed the Blackwire C-510 with Smart Sensor technology that lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset. In addition, in-line controls allow you to answer and end calls, mute sounds, and adjust the volume level.
This headset comes equipped with PC wideband audio and noise-canceling microphones to provide high-quality PC telephony conversations. Audio is further enhanced with DSP technology, which modifies the sound to become more natural. Additionally, dynamic EQ automatically adjusts the audio setting to deliver optimal sounds when listening to music or making calls.
- Smart Sensor technology lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset
- One-touch call answer/end, volume up/down, and mute
- Inline indicator lights and audio alerts the user to connection, mute, and volume status
- Dynamic EQ automatically adjusts audio settings between voice calls and music
- Computer wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) designed to provide natural voice sound
- SoundGuard acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBa