On February 14, 2023, Avaya announced its financial restructuring plan, the last major step in its business transformation journey that started in 2022. Avaya expects to complete this process within 60 to 90 days using an expedited court-supervised process in the US. Avaya Canada and other subsidiaries outside of the U.S. is not included in the court-supervised process.
To see the Avaya restructuring plan and related resources visit: https://www.avayarestructuringinfo.com/
On this site, you can find a Letter and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Avaya customers.
As Avaya works through this process they will operate normally, with no impact to customers and how we as a partner work with Avaya. To summarize:
- Avaya is operating normally. This process will not have any impact on our day-to-day operations with Avaya.
- You remain our top priority, and your agreements and contracts with Avaya stay in place unchanged.
- The Avaya Aura and IP Office product offering remains unchanged with the ongoing commitment to their entire product portfolio. Committed to Innovation without Disruption, Avaya customers have the flexibility to choose the model that works best for them premise/cloud or hybrid.
- Avaya extends and expands their Cloud UCaaS Avaya Cloud Office offering with RingCentral
- BrantTel remains committed to providing maintenance and support and deployment services on Avaya Aura, IP Office, and Avaya Cloud Office platforms.
Avaya took this approach to move ahead as a well-capitalized company with one of the strongest balance sheets in the industry and substantial cash to invest in innovating for the future.
If you have questions, are concerned about support with your current provider, or want to modernize your Phone System or Contact Centre get in touch with us. Since 1982, we've been proud to provide expert guidance and innovative technology solutions.